Home New Companys

New Companys

Category New Company of 40 Results ( Items 31 of 40 )

Hosoo Co., Ltd.
Durable Construction Starts with Detailed Design. Hosoo Co., Ltd. manufactures industry leading seating systems using detailed design and the highest construction standards. We constantly seek to improve our products by using top quality materials to ...

Korea [2018-01-09]

Kyeongdong Hitec Co., Ltd.
The LED safety block, which is a pedestrian safety system, is installed on the pedestrian crossing to increase the visibility of pedestrian crosswalks. This system prevents the pedestrians from crossing accident due to careless use such as excessive ...

Korea [2018-01-10]

Yesbiotech Co., Ltd.
Placing Happiness Implant Welcome to "Yes Implnat" Despite its short history, Yes Biotech Co., Ltd. has a high share in the current implant market due to its high recognition and product excellence in the implant medical industry. Especially, we are ...

Korea [2018-01-11]

DongKwang NanoTech Co., Ltd.
Since established in 2011, we have grown up as a leader in the electric floor heating industry through the recruitment of highly qualified personnels in this field in addition to our ceaseless Research & Development (R&D) activities. NANOHEAT HEATING ...

Korea [2018-01-18]

Esan Lighting Co., Ltd.
Provide differentiated LED lighting based on the world's highest technology. We're going to build our company that remembered by quality, will turn the quality of the product into a lighting that promotes the value of space as a top sales strategy ...

Korea [2018-01-19]

Red Point Co., Ltd.
Welcome to RED POINT!! Red Point is a designer and manufacturer of the fashion glasses and has led the style and trend in the market with the advanced sense since it was founded in 2005. With the slogan of "We will show you everything with a single ...

Korea [2018-01-22]

Blue Energy
Blue Energy has perfectly solved the problem of temperature difference of the floor and the ceiling within the space, which has been unsoluble in the field for energy utilization until now. Utilizing our own technology of direct heating, we have ...

Korea [2018-01-23]

Dnet Co., Ltd.
Dnet is the only one company in Korea that has been manufacturing microwave motion sensor which is the key component of radar sensor. Also, Dnet is selling 60% of products to Israel and the rest 40% to Europe and U.S.A. Products are comprised of from ...

Korea [2018-01-25]

BebeRoot
Welcome ! Welcome to our e-catalog home. Here you can find information about our products. You can also send us inquiries and post comments about our company and products. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Korea [2018-01-26]

LOG Connection Inc.
Premium Eco-friendly Detergent MAMUNIA has laundry detergent for baby & family, fabric conditioner for baby & family, dishwashing detergent & detergent for baby bottles, Laundry Detergent for Women's Underwear, foaming cleaner, and so on. 1. ...

Korea [2018-01-31]

1 2 3 4